Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mile one.

Welp friends I am on my way to the sunny California! I am soo excited/ nervous! I really don't know what to expect! All I know is that I am ready for a fresh start! I am really gonna miss my family and friends! I just want to shout out to bon and jon for being my second parents i wouldnt of been able to do this without them!! Me and my best friend/sister britt would always talk about how we wanted to go somewhere else besides Utah and experience something new. At first we were gonna go study abroad together somewhere, but now we decided to go different places! All I have to say I am so ready for something good and new! I haven't met any of my roomates yet! All I know is it's a small house with 8 girls, and that my roomates name is Therese. She is from Sweden, I swear half of the population of Santa Barbara is Swedish! I am so excited to see what I am capable of! I have done everything by myself so far, from applying for financial aid to sending in a deposite for the house I will be staying in! I am paying for it all by myself with out any held slash loans! I got a little financial aid for school but that's it:) It's been really hard but such an awesome learning experience. This blog will contain many eventful things! I can promise you that I will have some crazy stories to tell you(since Sbcc/ isle vista is considered one of the biggest party spots in America!) so stay tuned I promise you won't be disappointed!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment