Thursday, January 12, 2012

A lazy day.




Hello again, well I can finally say that I have adjusted to living here. The first couple of days were really hard, but now I can't stop from smiling because of how happy I am!:) I love it  here! It is absolutely beautiful, the there is always something to do even if its just sitting on my porch. I LOVE my ward down here! They are all absolutely amazing. Every single one of them is so welcoming! I have never felt so close to the church then I do now!!


     Ah ha, Well today day has been one of the days that reminds me why I love my life so much! Me and my roommate Tess went down to the beach and played some beach volleyball with some new friends. I was quite fun if I do say so myself. After the beach we came home and took a nap, then went out to my new favorite place YOGURTLAND! love love love  that place it is so yummy! After we got some frozen yogurt we had decided to just walk around state street. All the sudden we heard the girls yelling at this homeless guy in their car. At first I wasn't sure why but then as we came up to the guy we noticed that he was ripping apart this garbage can. After he was done with that he flipped me and Tess off and said EFF you Santa Barbara! I couldn't help but laugh, as we were walking behind him down the street we could see that he was flipping everybody off. Then all the sudden out of nowhere he rips off the christmas lights that were on the tree making the whole tree go dark. He would do this about every three trees. Everyone was telling him to stop but he just kept saying EFF you Santa Barbara. We had lost him when we went into the store, but he did keep up pretty entertained for awhile! Gotta love the homeless people on the street's of Santa Barbara:)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment