Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IKEA IKEA IKEA

                                                                     My Personal Gym
                                                                       My Mom and Ella
                                                                      My bedroom
                                                                 THE SUNSET!!!:)
IKEA, I cannot tell you enough how many times I have heard this name in the last couple days! My landlord is OBSESSED with IKEA! everything in the house is from IKEA! the only thing that isn't from IKEA is the washer and dryer! ha ha gotta love that store! So far I love it down here, but there are a couple things that i am freaked out about. I am living in a part of town that is known for tranny hookers hahaha, they are the best! So far every single morning we have been woken up by construction workers around 6:30. They are SO LOUD!!! They are not really considerate of people that are sleeping. They laugh, sing, yell, and pound on everything that is around them. They said that they would be done by tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to sleep in! another downside about the place that i live is that yesterday while I was taking a nap around 1:00 i found out that my next door neighbor likes to practice his drums for about 3 hours! I was about to my drive car into his back yard and run over his drum set, but i dont think it wouldn't turn out so great for me. Another funny fact that I learned yesterday as I was on my way home from family home evening was that the street next to me is called "Salsipuedes" which all together means leave if you can! GAH FREAKY! All in all I love Santa Barbara, besides the fact that I am concerned for my well being. No biggy I will survive!! till next time, farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment