Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FINALLY, I have finally adjusted!!! It took about a week, but all i can say is that i absolutely love Santa Barbara California! I have met so many people and so far they are all way nice. The majority of them are swedish, they are awesome! They have started teaching me some of their native language besides from my short term memory I think that I should be fluent within the next few months!:) Moving out and growing up has been such a big step that so far has been amazing! I am really figuring out things I had no idea I could do. It also has brought on some sucky things already like have all my gauges in my car stop working.... and not being able to wear contacts because I am stupid and don't switch out my contacts regularly, but i realize shizz happens and you just gotta deal with it!:) 
Marcus, Tess, and Gustav!
               You could say I am a little brave when it comes to trusting people. When my car stopped working on sunday I was desperate to find someone to fix my car and I had no idea where to go to fix it. So I decided to go outside and ask the construction workers who have been working on our house the last past week if they knew anything about cars. The owner of the construction company who is also the dad of one of the girls who lives here offered to take a look at my car. After he looked at it he said that there were a couple things that were wrong with it. He then offered to take my car home with him in LA and his son who owns a repair shop would fix it. Me being desperate said yes, and then gave them my keys. I was a little sketched out at first but was way happy when they brought it back because now it runs better than ever!! although they told me my car wouldn't probably make it much longer because I have so many miles on it, I am very satisfied with the work they did on it!:) So that basically sums up my week! till next time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment