Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The natural cafe

Funny stuff happened today! Well first I went to the wrong orientation, it ended up only being for international students. So you can say now that I am pretty well educated about going out of the country for school! Also there are so many hot guys from Sweden, did I already say that half of the population oh SBCC and UCSB is Swedish. So you can say I am pretty lucky. Most of them were stunned to find out that the legal drinking limit in America is 21. I went on a campus tour again today for the second time and there were these three men who were smoking while we were on the tour. They weren't nice about it either. It was a pretty big group and they were right in the middle of it. Every one in the group was coughing but they still didn't get a hint! 
 After the campus tour me and my roommate went to a place called the natural cafe. IT IS AMAZING! so so so good! As I was going back to fill up my drink I saw this lady who was wearing a top hat that was covering her eyes. I wasn't sure how she could see, but she managed to find her way to the table. As I came back to my seat I looked over to see that the lady was now wearing a masquerade mask. By then I could tell that she was homeless. She was probably in her late 60's. I didn't think anything of it until I heard her bust up laughing then all the sudden stop, then she would do it again and again. Then I realized that she would laugh every time someone would look at her. So everyone who would walk pass the cafe and look in she would laugh hysterically. I thought it was pretty funny. well thats all for now! farewell!!

1 comment:

  1. KIMMMMM I LOVE YOU and miss you already! :) I likey the blog op34up0 rjoaijdoa;iurjdoiRHFAO I RH [09ruy joi MOOOT

    ReplyDelete