Monday, January 9, 2012

Just another day.

Well friends it has been four days since I have been here and I feel like it has been a month. I am kind of homesick.... My mom brother and niece left yesterday, and I feel like I am in a completely different world! I met my roommate, she is way nice! Her name is Therese and she is from sweden. So far we walked to state street and the pier. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I can't wait until my friend liz gets back to SB I just have missed her way to much!
  SB is absolutely gorgeous, there is a lot of things happening at night. If you drive down state street you are most likely to run into many drunk people. They are very loud and funny. Most of them will just ask you strange questions, or yell at you. Also there are a lot of homeless people! Yesterday when me and Therese were walking down state street there was this homeless guy who was giving out free hugs. He yelled at me when I denied his offer. If you every come down here you will most likely be yelled at by someone who is homeless, it happened to me my mom and Liz! All in all Santa Barbara has already had some pretty funny events. Till next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment