Thursday, January 5, 2012

mile 912.

Well friends I am here. To be honest what I was expecting was totally different! not in a bad way.... When i got here i drove up to my landlords house and met all the girls I am going to be living with. As she introduced them i realized none of the spoke good english. Than finally I met a girl who was from brazil but has lived here most of her life so she speaks really good english. My roommate doesn't get here till tomorrow night. She is coming in from sweden. So so far my roommates consist of germany, sweden, 2 from brazil, france, and mexico! I am way excited to get to know all of them they seem way nice! 
  So as I started to tell them about myself i told them that i like to cook! Little did i know that my landlord owns a catering company! haha so i basically got a job within the first five minutes, and I start monday! tomorrow has a lot of eventful activities planned so I must go to sleep. Till next time my friends, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment